Big Box Upholstery - 20 lbs.

7 Reviews
SKU: 947-01
Retail: $15.00

Details

Big Box Upholstery - 20 lbs.

Special Purchase! Big Box (18" x 13" x 12") packed with 20 lbs. of assorted Premium Upholstery Remnants, with pieces ranging from small and scrappy to pieces big enough to make handbags, approx. 2 sq. ft. Assorted earth-tones consisting of taupes, tans, and browns. Pieces range from 2 - 4 oz. (.8 - 1.6 mm.). Quantities are limited!

You know that feeling when youÕre poppinÕ tags at your local thrift store and find a snazzy, retro dress shirt...only to find out itÕs the original John Travolta wore in Saturday Night Fever worth $250 bucks on eBay! Yeah, thatÕs this box right here!Ê


We packed these boxes full of assorted premium upholstery remnants, with pieces that can be anywhere from small and scrappy, to big enough to make handbags! These scraps are similar in weight but have a lovely variety of texture and pebble grain. The colors range from assorted earth-tones consisting of taupes, tans, and browns. An incredible bargain, nobody sells upholstery remnants of this quality for this price. ItÕs practically unheard of!Ê



All SLC Special Purchase Items Have Limited Quantity Available.

Item # 947-01

Ratings & Reviews

7 Reviews

Best Kept Secret...

Odin| 11/22/2019 8:11 pm

Outstanding. The selection and variety of pieces is top notch. Good useable sizes. Should have ordered 2 boxes. Well done.

Great deal any day

Noah| 12/29/2019 9:26 pm

Exactly as described. Great color variety, surprisingly large pieces, and hardly any useless scrap. Great cutting overall--most pieces are big enough to make small bags. If I had space, I would've gotten 2 boxes as well.

Got Junk on both orders!!

Dominic| 4/4/2020 9:34 pm

I love SLC besides this item anything I HAVE ORDERED WAS PAST EXPECTATIONS. But I ordered this product 2 different times. First 1 got refunded and I thought maybe I just got a bad box so I tried again. I wish I didn't because that box was worse then the first. I dint complain again I just took it as a lost. You get what you pay for, there are literrally tiny little scaps about the size of a quarter, SLC you guys have to do a little bit better you guys know what is scrap and what is trash.

ordering again

Dashira| 8/8/2020 1:35 am

Shout out to who ever packed my box Thank you! This is the first time I ordered and Im in love with my box plus I also ordered other scraps of leather and received big pieces of those.

Highly recommend this!

Rayleen - | 12/22/2020 5:26 pm

I can't begin to describe just how awesome these scrap boxes are! I've bought two so far and both have exceeded my expectations. Most are large pieces of neutral toned upholstery leather, but I've also gotten pieces of bright colors and exotics like lizard and python! Most of the neutral toned pieces are very large and I've been able to make moccasins out of them. Great value for your money and perfect for small projects or prototypes. I'll definitely be buying these again in the future!

Super pleased with it! Even lizards skins!

Aaron - | 2/1/2021 4:21 pm

Im happiest with this than anything else I bought. I've recently started leather crafting and primarily make wallets and small bags so smaller pieces work great for me. This was a great way to try multiple kinds of leather. I have a few pieces that seem to be about 3 square feet. I only threw away a small handful out of the whole box. What a gem! If my next box is anything like this one I'm set for awhile! I even got some snake and lizard skins! Keep killing it Springfield Leather.

"WOW! There's a lot of really cool looking leather here!"

Tim| 2/26/2021 7:43 am

You don't realize just how much leather there actually is in a 20 lb box of leather until you open the box. Then there's only one thing left to say, "WOW! There's a lot of really cool looking leather here!" Out of the entire box I would say there's only about 10% of pretty much useless leather scraps. Considering the extremely low price, and the great quality of the remaining 90%, this deal can't be beat! I'm truly amazed at the quality.